Instant messaging for exclusive data ownership & security of communications
Messagenius is a secure enterprise messaging solution for both the private and public sectors. Get complete enterprise instant messaging security and total data ownership with Messagenius.
- On-premises, private server or cloud installation
- Granting encryption keys ONLY to the client
- Black Box modes and Black Hole disappearing messages
Messagenius is 100% GDPR-compliant and Leak-proof.
We don’t involve third parties to store, access or use your data. And Messagenius itself doesn’t have the access to your data.
Get our slides deck to learn more about Messagenius!
Private On-Premises or Cloud Installation
No matter what type of installation you choose, Messagenius guarantees that your enterprise data is safe. We focus on clear data ownership, security, and enterprise privacy.
Choose from three private hosting options:
on your enterprise private server for total data ownership and physical security.
Enterprise private cloud
where you retain data ownership and enjoy the efficiency of cloud operations.
Messagenius cloud server
created and dedicated for your sole enterprise use.
Own Your Data with
Private Encryption Keys
Messagenius operates a unique encryption key system. We hand over the encryption keys to you, and from then on, no one has access to your data except you.
As an extra layer of protection, we allow enterprises to have multiple holders of encryption keys. Splitting control minimizes the risk for data leak.
FULLY TRACKED & INDELIBLE
Black Box Chats
Know when, what, and to whom all the conversations have been sent within your enterprise. Messagenius Black Box Chats are always certified between sender and recipient. All messages are time stamped and come with a mandatory proof-of-receipt.
TEMPORARY & SELF-DESTRUCTING
Black Hole Chats
Protect your most sensitive data with Black Hole chats. Messagenius Black Hole conversations do not pass through any servers and leave no trace of their existence. Set up a timer, and once your message is open, the message always self-destructs and cannot be recalled from the server.
What they say
I have selected Messagenius as a messaging tool for our top national client in the infrastructure industry. The excellent feedback from the end-users and the top managers of the client confirmed that Messagenius was the right choice for security, flexibility, and reliability.”
Responsible for Infrastructure Development & Maintenance Area
Yes. They are automatically archived, the retention of the messages is configurable by the client. Passengers can choose to save their individual chats. The cruise line or app operator can also archive all chats for history and security.
Messagenius provides a locally installable fallback system as long as there is a network connection between the dispersed locations. It can be done by installing a local server, with the local Wi-Fi. To guarantee the network across multiple dispersed locations, one of the locations will have to work as the main server. Alternatively, it is also possible to do that each location has its own server, and they are federated among each other.
No software can provide a guarantee against cyber attacks because the criminals targeting your company are beyond the control of the software provider. However, Messagenius gives you tools to detect and defeat common cyber attacks:
– Phishing scams form around 80% of all reported cyber attacks. These attacks begin with deception aimed at causing someone to reveal personal information that can be used to gain unlawful access to sensitive data. Messagenius helps prevent this by offering a secure environment where phishing is easier to recognize. Also, message information, such as sender, recipient, and network logs, make detection and neutralization much easier.
– Trojan attacks, where software is slipped into the system, usually by email, are the next most common form of attack and may be combined with a phishing scam. Messagenius offers active object scanning and a secure communications platform so your employees can easily recognize when someone is attempting to gain unlawful access or deliver a malicious payload.
– Hacking attacks are ‘classic’ cyber criminal behavior. Messagenius defeats these attacks by using on-premises and private cloud installation. This limits the attack surfaces available to hackers. Providing adequate security and protection for a limited number of attack surfaces is much simpler than trying to defend every device used by anyone in your organization.
So, while we cannot guarantee your organization will not be targeted by a cyber attack, Messagenius does offer a substantial set of tools and a working environment that is more secure than other communications options.