Secure Instant Messaging for Remote Workforce
Available as a white-label app, or a messaging integration via SDK.
With on-premise, private server/cloud installation, Messagenius ensures all the data stays in-house, exclusively owned by the client.
- Instant field communication & real-time progress tracking
- Direct & reverse connection with control rooms and field workers
- Tasks automation, incident room, chat exports, and more
Keeping Field Workers Connected & Productive
Field workforce teams keep the world we know operating smoothly. From maintaining cellular towers to repairing heating and air conditioning units, communicating with workers in the field is essential to getting the job done.
Make field workers always connected for quick problem solving, easy reporting, instant chats with control rooms, and more
Messagenius as a messaging system into your software to make workers connected and ensure smooth workflows
Keeping data on-premise, under our client’s exclusive ownership, Messagenius makes each client enterprise 100% compliant
Get our slides deck to learn more about Messagenius
Everything you expect from a messaging app
Just like any instant messaging app, Messagenius allows field workers to communicate fast & effectively: send text & voice messages, photos, videos, and docs directly from the field, also sending requests or reporting to the control room to optimise time & efforts. Use a secure messaging service to keep messages safe from hackers and competitors.
Enhanced Field Team Communication
We’ve designed some unique features for admins and managers that make it easy to manage remote workers from the control room:
Administrative Control Room Features
Messagenius provides a direct line of communication between field workers and the control room. We’ve designed unique features for admins and managers that make it easy to manage remote workers from the control room:
Create Incident Room
Field workers can create an incident room chat in one click. The control room together with the relevant on-field & off-field workers are automatically added to the chat. The summary of incident room contains all the necessary info – users, roles, location, and problem description, – so each chat member is updated from the beginning
Dedicated users and operators from control room can broadcast blast messages to inform everyone at the same time. Just one message and one click on “Blast message”, and everyone is notified, instead of selecting recipients from endless contact lists
Fully Automate Task Assignments and Reminder
Preset tasks buttons allow field workers to pick up the tasks and get assigned directly from the chat. In case of any changes, a worker can delegate the task to any available team member. All the interactions are simplified, automated and monitored from the control room
Yes, Messagenius comes with plug & play integration possibilities in multiple coding languages, including Kotlin, Swift, Ionic, React, Flatter and more. It is also available as a stand-alone app that can be fully customized. You can use messaging APIs and SDKs to build your own messaging solution interface.
Yes. They are automatically archived, the retention of the messages is configurable by the client. Passengers can choose to save their individual chats. The cruise line or app operator can also archive all chats for history and security.
It works with multiple OS systems but we suggest Linux, CentOS, RedHat, or Ubuntu.
Messagenius provides a locally installable fallback system as long as there is a network connection between the dispersed locations. It can be done by installing a local server, with the local Wi-Fi. To guarantee the network across multiple dispersed locations, one of the locations will have to work as the main server. Alternatively, it is also possible to do that each location has its own server, and they are federated among each other.
Native iOS: Swift and Objective-C, Native Android: Java and Kotlin, and hybrid approaches like Flutter, Ionic Angular, Ionic React, React Native, Xamarin and more.
We don’t provide a chatbot engine, but Messagenius can provide support for integrating with other chatbots.
No software can provide a guarantee against cyber attacks because the criminals targeting your company are beyond the control of the software provider. However, Messagenius gives you tools to detect and defeat common cyber attacks:
– Phishing scams form around 80% of all reported cyber attacks. These attacks begin with deception aimed at causing someone to reveal personal information that can be used to gain unlawful access to sensitive data. Messagenius helps prevent this by offering a secure environment where phishing is easier to recognize. Also, message information, such as sender, recipient, and network logs, make detection and neutralization much easier.
– Trojan attacks, where software is slipped into the system, usually by email, are the next most common form of attack and may be combined with a phishing scam. Messagenius offers active object scanning and a secure communications platform so your employees can easily recognize when someone is attempting to gain unlawful access or deliver a malicious payload.
– Hacking attacks are ‘classic’ cyber criminal behavior. Messagenius defeats these attacks by using on-premises and private cloud installation. This limits the attack surfaces available to hackers. Providing adequate security and protection for a limited number of attack surfaces is much simpler than trying to defend every device used by anyone in your organization.
So, while we cannot guarantee your organization will not be targeted by a cyber attack, Messagenius does offer a substantial set of tools and a working environment that is more secure than other communications options.
RHEL 8 (favorite), RHEL 7, CentOS 8, CentOS 7, Ubuntu 16+.
Easy deployment available through AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Template, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
Messagenius Team can provide support for a self-deploy or installation for the client.
In such cases, you should check the connectivity of your device. If you are using VPN, Proxy, or your company uses WiFi that blocks external services, you should try loging in without using those services but with 3G/4G connection or using a different device.
There are several ways to host Messagenius and each case is different: usually, a quick call with our technical team will help to define the best path.
A single server can handle thousands of users, but an enterprise-grade setup requires at least two servers, plus a load balancer and a master-slave database.
– Service uptime
– Encryption standards
– Deployment to endpoints (like a guarantee of compatibility)
– Regulatory compliance (such as GDPR and/or HIPAA)
Our first option is to provide remote tech support because this is usually faster, less costly, and effective for resolving many problems. However, we also stand behind our on-premises installations and offer full on-site tech support for problems that can be resolved more efficiently by a specialist visiting the installation site.
We offer these three installation and customization options to give our customers options for deployment:
– Deployment as a stand-alone app. This is the fully customized, most powerful version of Messagenius. Any functionalities your organization needs from its instant messenger can be delivered.
— Advantages: Fully customized, powerful, and secure messaging system designed for your needs. The app will be a “white label” environment, which means it will match your company’s branding, colors, and working environment.
— Disadvantages: Customizing the app for your requirements may introduce a small period of time for development.
– Messagenius is available as a software integration for many existing work environments. We can develop Messagenius as an integration to partner with your CRM, for example.
— Advantages: Fully customized, secure messaging system to add to your company’s work processes.
— Disadvantages: Software integrations can result in downtime or extra maintenance if the other software receives an update.
– Messagenius is offered as an SDK & API package you can download and install. These packages offer customers a fast and flexible way to bring the Messagenius software to every endpoint they need.
— Advantages: Available for installation immediately and can be distributed through your systems for installation on the endpoints you require.
— Disadvantages: Some of the APIs and SDKs we offer are ‘standardized’ versions of our software and may not include all the functions of the full Messagenius platform.
The Messagenius software is developed for each customer, and we provide on-premises installation and customization. This should limit the amount of work your IT department will be required to perform. There are three installation options:
On-premises or private cloud as a stand-alone app. The work of customization and deployment will be done almost entirely by our team of specialists.
Software integration with your existing services. With this method, we will make every effort to ensure compatibility and operations. Some tweaking may be required.
Installation through SDK or API is possible and we support these options. Additional installation and integration work may be needed by your IT department.
Messagenius is fully customizable, so we do all we can to ensure Messagenius is completely ready to use immediately.
Any. It’s compatible with iOS, MacOs, Android, Windows phone and PC, and can be used on smartphones, computers, tablets, smartwatches, or on the web.